Established in 1999, DW Smith & Co. set their mission:
To treat people as we would like to be treated ourselves
Since that time, we have worked hard for our reputation as one of the leading Letting and Management firms in the area. This is maintained by recognizing what counts for the Landlord and Tenant:
Speed ~ Efficiency ~ Security ~ Value
Why use DW Smith & Co.
We understand the importance of continuous tenancy occupation – it is about investment return!
Landlords are paid promptly on receipt of rent from tenants.
Any maintenance issues are resolved quickly, efficiently and at minimum cost to you, the Landlord.
Important matters are not delegated to junior staff.
We have a high degree of repeat business and believe that our results, client testimonials and recommendations speak for us.
This is all about trust. Our belief is that you cherish your property investment as much as your own home, and this is reflected in our service.
We specialise in lettings and management.
Our lettings department believes in offering a quality service unmatched by other agents.
The letting of a property need not be daunting. You can be assured that D W Smith & Co. will give you the expert advice required to make the whole process as straight forward as possible.
We offer a full service to both private landlords and companies with existing portfolios. To this end, we offer three types of service:
Full Management Service
This service provides:
- Rental valuation - advice on the current rental value of your property/properties
- Advertising, viewing and introduction of suitable tenant(s) and obtaining references
- Drawing up of an Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement
- Setting up of Standing Orders and the processing of rents received
- Preparation of monthly statement of account and payment of rent into clients’ UK bank account
- Co-ordination of repairs at the property as authorised by the landlord
- Quarterly routine visits to the property
- Checking in/checking out
- Inventory of property
- Advising utility companies of the new tenants details (gas/electric/water/council)
Rent only service
As above excluding co-ordination of repairs and quarterly routine visits
Introduction of Tenants
As above excluding co-ordination of repairs, quarterly routine visits, preparation of monthly statement of account and check out.
Please call for further details.
We are a member of:
- The Guild of Lettings and Management
- The Bristol Association of Lettings and Management
- The Property Ombudsman Scheme
- Client Money Protection Scheme
- We agree to abide by their Codes of Practice.